Monday, January 12, 2015

12 Week Weight Loss Challenge #200ktransform- Day1

Today is the start of a 12 week weight loss challenge on bodybuilding.com, I did it because I'm literally so fed up with being in yoga pants and dreading the thought of getting in "real" clothes. There's no going back for me, I am motivated and determined to have one of the best WOW pictures for this 12 week. I'm going to post my pictures from yesterday so everyone can see the progress of my transformation. I will also be posting reviews on youtube videos I use to help me along the way.

Here are my pictures, I'm posting them so I can put it out there that there are real women out there looking to make a change to their body. Instead of those women who are already skinny and want to do a 12 week transformation which is in comparison for people like me trying to fit into prebaby jeans 2 weeks after delivery, it's not a realistic goal. This time I've got a realistic goal in mind and I want or hope to inspire other women to push themselves to make the changes they want. I'm not looking to get ripped but I do want to feel good about myself in this bikini and at the moment I would feel very self conscious wearing this out in public. That is my goal! And I know that I can achieve it, whether that be in 12 weeks or in 24 weeks. I'll keep pushing myself until I get there. Good luck to the rest of you looking to make changes in your life.




No comments:

Post a Comment